Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Landscaping,Logos,Marketing and Sweatshirts....What?

What in the world does Landscaping, Logos, Marketing and Sweatshirts have to do with each other? Well, let me explain. Ever since the company began, I have always searched for ways in which I could differentiate my company from others. One of the ways that I have accomplished this goal of mine was by tying together Landscaping, Logos, Marketing and Sweatshirts. First we have "Landscaping" and basically that's the type of work my company does. Next are Logos. Most companies have a single logo and when designed properly for your industry it's priceless (make it memorable). So when it comes to branding/marketing, having a recognizable and memorable logo that clients, whether existing or potential, will not forget.   


Do I have that?...... You be the Judge.

Now that I had my logo, I wanted everyone to see it. I had my trucks, signs & equipment lettered. I then realized how unprofessional I looked without WikWorks logo attire. Now is where the fun begins. I had t-shirts, long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts printed up and created my uniforms.

Here's how my mind works..... I have an idea (actually many of them pop up in my mind everyday, must mean my mind is working or something) and the hardest part is trying to decipher whether that idea will work for my company. The ideas are usually marketing related, so let me tie this all together. Now that I have my logo, another idea "popped up."

Here it is:
Since I work in the "green" industry and we are required to work with, around and through each changing season, (thus our slogan "Work with the Earth") why not have a logo for each corresponding season.

Here they are......

Now that I have my seasonal logos, what am I to do? Change all my lettering every season for each truck and piece of equipment? No way!!! much to difficult. How do we use each logo? We have seasonal uniforms. Each season, all employees of WikWorks,Inc. change their uniforms. They have winter, spring, summer and fall uniforms. Our summer logo is our permanent logo, but for uniforms, websites and signage, we seasonally change.




Let me bring it all together now.
Because I work in the landscaping industry, am able to have seasonal logos and print them on our uniforms (see sweatshirts above and sorry for poor photos), I now needed a way to market each logo.
Simple.... After each job, I offer free sweatshirts to all our clients. You choose your favorite season & size and I supply the sweatshirt. Kids sizes will be available this spring

If you didn't know about our sweatshirt promotion, contact me and I'll hook you up.
Contact Ryan Wikman, the owner of WikWorks, Inc, also visit our contact page or visit our website


3 comments:

  1. I wear my sweatshirt all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, I just don't know who you are because you are anonymous.

      Delete
  2. Sorry for the delay in reply.... just saw your post. I did customize it myself, not to difficult though.

    ReplyDelete