Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Origin

I thought it best to initiate this new blog of mine with a bit of information in regards to who I am, what WikWorks,Inc is all about.
In my field of work, the most important piece of any project, whether an ornate brick and cobble driveway or a simple bluestone patio and planting design, must begin with a solid foundation. My foundation truly began at the age of 13 with my first job in the agricultural/horticultural field. My first summer job was working at Longridge Farm in Meredith ,NH weeding the fields, picking fruit and vegetables and laying irrigation lines. Once a sophomore in high school, I began working for Doran's GreenHouses in Lexington, MA. I have always loved plants and my first two open air jobs helped give me a greater appreciation for their use in the landscape. I then moved on to the Landscape Industry in my summer before going off to college. I loved the work, but still had no clue as to what I should be majoring in. To make a long story short, I finally graduated from The Stockbridge School with a degree in Landscape Contracting. Now that I had a solid design, build and maintain background, WikWorks,Inc was incorporated in March of my final semester. WikWorks,Inc was created as a Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance Company dedicated to the enhancement of our New England Environment and thankfully is still serving our Boston and surrounding towns today.
WikWorks,Inc is a family owned and operated Landscape Business that has a primary focus of creating wonderful working relationships with our clients and employess alike. I, as the owner, truly put an immense value on our clients and employees and the solid relationships that we build with them. To wrap this all up, I would love to hear from you the reader. If you are interested in our services, becoming a part of our company or have Landscape Questions, feel free to visit us online at www.wikworks.com and post your question.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment